Wood Labourer Quebec, Canada
Apply Until: Mar 25, 2020
Principal / Project
RM Recrutement International
Male21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
- Must at least be High School Graduate with minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Has an ability to communicate in English.
- Feeds logs onto conveyor and into hopper of grinding machine and align logs manually, using crowbar, picaroon or other tools and equipment
- Loads wood chips, pulpwood, Sulphur and other processing materials onto conveyors or processing tanks, remove recyclable paper and pulp from pulp and papermaking machines and transport recyclable paper and pulp to plant processing machines and equipment using forklift or other powered equipment
- Sorts, piles and transports lumber, veneer sheets, panelboards and similar wood products during various stages of wood processing, manually or with powered equipment
- Removes scrap lumber and wood chips for reprocessing using forklift or other powered equipment
- Feeds conveyors, saws, drying machines and other equipment to process lumber, shingles, veneer, plywood and similar wood products
- Cleans wood processing machines and equipment and work areas using shovels, hoses and other tools
- Assists other wood processing workers to operate, maintain and repair various machines and equipment and carry out other wood processing activities.
For Manpower pooling. Beware of illegal recruiters and traffickers.
Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) is mandatory for overseas employment. Follow instructions on this link – http://www.peos.poea.gov.ph/index.php and make sure all your personal information is complete and accurate, otherwise your PEOS Certificate will not be acceptable.
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.
IPAMS (INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.)
POEA License No: POEA-247-LB-120911-PAAddress
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesContact Number(s)
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41